A universal desert battle mat. Nothing unnecessary - just cracked earth where you can place terrain for almost any wargame. Equally suitable for fantasy, sci-fi, and historical wargames.
NOTE: neoprene mats that are sent from Europe will have an older design with grass and cracks.
On the third day of the journey, he noticed a beautiful castle, with towers, rising to the sky, magnificent gardens, and, most importantly, bottomless wells, full of water. But the castle disappeared as he approached and he realized that there's nothing but endless hot sands and death around...
- Vinyl - composite material with polyester netting and plasticizer-filler
- Water, temperature, rolling in tube, hits resistant
- All mats are packed in a carrying tube. More info "Shipping"
- We can place any layout on a mat or make a special size. Check “Custom Work”
- How our layouts look like? Check this PDF!
- Image resolution is 28800x14400 pxls for 96x48" mat, the same as for rubber ones
About neoprene rubber
- Matt synthetic fabric with 2mm thick rubber backing
- Carrying Bag comes with each mat
- Soft, pleasant to touch
- Muffles dice rolling noise
- 100% not slippery, clings to the table
- Scratch, bear and water resistant: paints are inside the fabric
- You can wash it with water, colorful sublimation print won't fade or wear
We are playing games since childhood and tried to bring in the wargaming aura. Design is the main part of this mat. Material only supports the idea.
If you have some idea about mats or you think we can improve our design or add some features/options - please, write us about it!